Melaleuca alternifolia - 10ml
Warm, spicy, fresh, and camphoraceous, this oil is a powerful immune stimulant. A must have for every first aid cabinet. Don't leave home without one.
- Benefits: Highly antiseptic, this all-rounder will aid cold sores, viral & fungal infections, spots, warts, infected wounds, boils, burns and more. It revitalises the mind and reduces fever by promoting sweating. It boosts the immune system and will prepare and aid the body in recovery from operations.
- Usage: Inhale by adding to an oil burner or steam dispenser. Add to your bath, mixed with sea salts or some base oil. massage into the skin mixed with a base oil such as sweet almond oil.
- Mixes well with: Lavender
- Therapeutic Actions: Antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, bactericidal, balsamic, bactericide, cicatrisant, diuretic, emmenagogue, fungicide, immuno-stimulant, insecticide, stimulant, sudorific and a tonic.
- Contraindications: Generally safe, but may irritate the skin. Epileptic.
Do not consume or apply undiluted to the skin. Keep away from children and eyes. Seek advice with a professional practitioner if pregnant, have a medical condition, or are using with children and infants. Do not excead the safe doses unless qualified. Always observe the country specific regulations.