Mentha peperita - 10ml
Minty, camphoraceous and menthol, this oil is fresh, clean and up-lifting.
- Benefits: Awakens the senses and refreshes the mind. Improving mental fatigue, jet-lag and headaches. It calms anger and nervous trembling. It reduces inflammation, itching and hot flushes. It relieves the symptoms of flu and colds. Decongesting blocked sinuses.
- Usage: Inhale by adding to an oil burner or steam dispenser. Add to your bath, mixed with sea salts or some base oil. massage into the skin mixed with a base oil such as sweet almond oil.
- Mixes well with: Lavender and Sweet Orange.
- Therapeutic Actions: Analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, carminative, cephalic, cooling, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, expectorant, stomachic, tonic, uplifting, and vasoconstrictive.
- Contraindications: Epilepsy, high blood pressure, ADD, ADHD, pregnancy. Avoid using late in the day as it will stimulate the mind - especially if you are an insomniac.
Do not consume or apply undiluted to the skin. Keep away from children and eyes. Seek advice with a professional practitioner if pregnant, have a medical condition, or are using with children and infants. Do not excead the safe doses unless qualified. Always observe the country specific regulations.